Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Clinical Business Development Manager.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers
The Clinical Business Development Manager - Remote Imaging is responsible for identifying and executing market specific short- and medium-term growth goals and go-to-market initiatives. This individual will be the key subject matter expert on clinical topics and their impact on customer business cases, service design, and go-to-market for Remote Imaging to support sales and early adopters. He/she will also be knowledgeable of revenue optimization via reimbursement strategies, mapping out where Siemens Healthineers’ Remote Imaging portfolio fits specifically into the U.S. insurance market (including commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare). The individual will be responsible for transferring U.S. specific know-how and experience to other global markets.
The individual will actively support sales projects with regards to all clinical, business strategy, and reimbursement-related aspects with focus on clinical and business impact of Remote Imaging for Siemens Healthineers’ customers (e.g. business modeling).. In addition, the individual will be responsible to drive education of the Siemens Healthineers’ internal teams with regards to the above-mentioned topics. Responsibility also includes being a major interface between WeScan’s strategic accounts and Siemens Healthineers’ product management, marketing communication, and R&D teams.
• Active participation in remote imaging customer meetings, focusing on but not limited to the U.S market (WeScan, WeRead). A focus will be on discussions with healthcare providers’ department heads, strategy departments, purchase departments, and C-suite
• Independent preparation and execution of C-suite meetings
• Support of marketing teams with creation of sales education material. Active support of sales education efforts with regional sales teams.
• Support of all internal and external meetings and conferences that require key subject matter expertise on Remote Imaging clinical impacts and go-to-market initiatives.
• Development of a business model consulting/customer success management concept for Remote Imaging. Implement concept for U.S. market and support global adaption and best practice sharing
• Support of global product management, marketing communication and R&D teams for product roadmap/features, specific MarCom collaterals, and IT backlog items
• Development of value-based and risk-benefit-sharing business and contract models
• Act as main interface to Siemens Healthineers consulting entities (CI2, ECG) and the Enterprise Services team in general
• Drive best practice sharing and implementation across the organization.
• Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Education
• Studies in Health System Management / Health Administration, or other healthcare related degree such as Medical Technologist
• Practical experience in U.S. medical center administration, ideally with leadership experience within radiology. Experience in joint projects with Siemens Healthineers preferred.
• Practical experience interfacing the U.S. healthcare insurance industry with regards to telehealth and value-based healthcare
• Proficiency and practical experience with analytics tools like Power BI, combined with practical experience in data mining, statistical analysis and forecasting
In addition, the following is required:
• Excellent communication skills (English) – verbal, written, ability to present German language skills a plus
• At least 3 years of experience in C-suite interaction
• Strong team player
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to travel (both U.S. and internationally)
• Location of residence: United States of America (remote)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.