Delivery Flexible Hours
Now Hiring - Great pay & Benefits.
Click to Apply.
About DHL DHL was founded in 1969 by Larry Hillblom, a student at UC Berkeley, as a courier service between LA and San Francisco.
Within a decade, its area of service had expanded to encompass the entire globe.
To counter FedEx's US expansion, DHL expanded its own US delivery system in 1983.
Additionally, it sought to provide service to other, out of the way, countries not currently being serviced by other courier companies, including Iran, Iraq, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Vietnam and China.
DHL comes in behind UPS and FedEx as the largest couriers in the United States.
Today a division of the German company Deutsche Post, DHL specializes in sea and airmail, specifically international express mail.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry